We aim to achieve this by....
- Creating a safe and loving environment for the whole school community.
- Enabling everyone to grow spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and physically.
- Valuing each member of our community by recognising the gifts and needs of every individual.
- Encouraging self discipline and treating everyone with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Working in open and honest partnership with families, the Church and the wider community.
- We teach all our children every day to: 'Shine with Love, Kindness and Respect'
Jesus says: ‘You are the light of the world. A city built on a hilltop cannot be hidden. No one lights a lamp to put it under a tub; they put it on the lamp-stand where it shines for everyone in the house. In the same way your light must shine in the sight of men, so that, seeing your good works, they may give the praise to your Father in heaven.’
Our school motto:
is to ask our children to always:
"Shine with Love, Kindness and Respect"