Week Beginning 06/01/2021
Firstly, I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year! I hope you all managed to have an enjoyable Christmas holiday and were able to spend time with family and, most importantly, have all been keeping safe and healthy.
I am so sad that we are reverting back to remote learning but I believe that the actions we take now will enable us to get back to ‘normality’ sooner and will help in keeping one another safe.
Please see below for home learning activities for the next 3 days. As always, please feel free to share pictures of your work with me on Class Dojo, and remember that all activities are suggestions and there is no expectation that it is all completed. I understand that everyone is in a different position and that not all will be able to access the learning fully. You will be receiving further information over the next few days regarding arrangements for next week’s remote learning. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via Class Dojo if you have any questions.
- Wednesday - Fact Families
- Wednesday - Fact Families - Addition and Subtraction
- Thursday - Know your bonds
- Thursday - Know Your Bonds
- Friday - Add a 2-digit and 1-digit number - crossing 10
- Friday - Adding a 2 digit and 1 digit - Crossing 10
- Friday - Mental Maths
- Friday - Mental Maths Answer Sheet
- CAFOD Project ideas - Epiphany
- CAFOD Epiphany Word Search
- CAFOD Jar of Hope activity
- Feast of the Epiphany Video