Home Learning week beginning 18/01/2021
Year 3 Home Learning - 18/01/2021 - 22/01/2021
Hello Year 3,
Well done on another week of great home learning. It's been so lovely to see you all on our Google Meets and I've really loved seeing all the work and art you've been doing as well as hearing about books you've been reading and things you've been up to at home.
Please see below work for the coming week, this will also be on Google Classroom. If you have collected your pack you will have the White Rose maths booklet to complete. Please only complete the pages I set. If not, the sheets will also be on here for you to use.
Have a lovely week,
Monday 18th January 2021
- English - A trip to the Amazon Rainforest
- English - diary entry video.mp4
- English - diary entry plan .pdf
- English - diary plan.pdf
- English - Senses table.pdf
- Maths Video
- Maths - consolidate 2, 4 and 8x tables.pptx
- Maths - consolidate 2, 4, 8 xtables.pdf
- Maths EXT.pdf
- Science - properties of rocks .pdf
- Science - Grouping Rocks presentation.ppt
- Science - be a rock detective
- Science - types of rocks
- Science - testing permeability
- Science - measuring permeability and porosity
- Science - uses of rocks in everyday life
Tuesday 19th January 2021
Wednesday 20th January 2021
English - look through the powerful verbs powerpoint. Read through the passage and change the underlined words to powerful verbs. I would like you to rewrite the whole passage with the new verbs you have chosen. I have included a powerful verbs word mat to help you.
Thursday 21st January 2021
Maths - Crack the codes using what you know about multiplication and division.
I have assigned the tasks to the children on Google Classroom.
If it is too hard/easy then they can choose a different group activity to do.
Friday 22nd January 2021
Please complete the Mental Maths Test on Friday.
Learn the spellings for a test on Friday. If you are usually in Mrs Francois' group for spellings, please learn those.
Music making with Ms Dyer
Please see a video and resources from Ms Dyer about music making sessions at OLSJ. A timetable will follow.