Week beginning 11/01/2021
Ms Dyer has sent me over some resources for you to look through, I have uploaded them below! There's a video from Ms Dyer and a PowerPoint. She will hopefully be able to do some online live sessions with you soon, so this is to help you prepare! I will let you know about the online sessions once I have been sent a timetable.
- WEB LINKS- OLSJ MUSIC MAKING AT HOME.docx
- OLSJ Virtual Music Making PPT.pdf
- KS2 Intro to Online Music Making - Video.mp4
Please see below for the work for week beginning 11th January.
The guidance document below explains each day in more detail.
This is the same work I will be setting on Google Classroom each day.
Monday 11th January
- English-Answers to Perfect Planet comprehension questions.docx
- English- Perfect Planet Trailer Comprehension.docx
Tuesday 12th January
- Maths- Answers- Word-problems on fractions of amounts.docx
- Maths- Word-problems on fractions of amounts.docx
- Maths- Finding a fraction of an amount worksheet.pdf
- Maths- Answers- Finding a fraction of an amount worksheet.pdf
Wednesday 13th January
Thursday 14th January
- Science- Keywords worksheet.docx
- Science- Answers to Matchup activity.docx
- Science-Inherited Characteristics Cards.pdf
- Science- PowerPoint- Inheritance.ppt
Friday 15th January