Week beginning 01/02/21
This week is Children’s Mental Health Week and this year's theme is Express Yourself.
Expressing yourself is about finding ways to share feelings, thoughts, or ideas, through creativity. This could be through art, music, writing and poetry, dance and drama, photography and film, and doing activities that make us feel good.
Children will be taking part in a range of activities to help them look after their wellbeing and give them some ideas to help build resilience.
The timetable below outlines all the work for the week.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I am available on Google Classroom stream if children want to ask me any questions too.
My warm wishes,
- Monday Multiply-4-digits-by-2-digits-2019.pdf
- Tuesday Divide-2-digits-by-1-digit-1-2019.pdf
- Wednesday Divide-2-digits-by-1-digit-2-2019.pdf
- Thursday Divide-3-digits-by-1-digit-2019.pdf
- Friday Spring_6_Test_0.pdf
- Friday Spring_6_ANSWERS_0.pdf
- Friday Spring_6_Audio.mp3
- Wednesday Lesson Presentation.pptx
- Wednesday Newton Activity Sheet.pdf
- Wednesday Newton Fact Sheet.pdf