Week 7 (week commencing 22.02.2021)
- Week 7 Phonics Monday 'oy' sound Phoneme Spotter Sheet.pdf
- Week 7 Phonics Tuesday 'oy' Sound Worksheet.pdf
- Week 7 Phonics Wednesday 'ir' sound Phoneme Spotter Sheet.pdf
- Week 7 Phonics Thursday 'ir' Sound Worksheet.pdf
- Week 7 Phonics Friday 'oy' and 'ir' Sentences Worksheet.pdf
- Week 7 Phonics Extra 'oy' Wordsearch.pdf
- Week 7 Phonics Extra 'ir' Wordsearch.pdf
For the next 2 weeks, we will be focusing on the traditional tale ‘The Three Little Pigs’, and in the 2nd week the spin off book ‘The True Story of the Three Little Pigs’. The aim is to build the children’s confidence in extended writing and retelling the story. I often use Pie Corbett’s method (also called Talk 4 Writing) to help with this.
First children make actions to the story.
Then they create a story map to remember the story.
Then they retell the story.
Finally they adapt the story and retell it again.
I will adapt this format for the next two weeks.
- Week 7 English PowerPoint The Three Little Pigs.pptx
- Week 7 English PowerPoint The Three Little Pigs In PDF Format.pdf
- Week 7 English Monday Wolf Wanted Poster.pdf
- Week 7 English Tuesday Wolf Sorry Letter.pdf
- Week 7 English Wednesday Sequencing .pdf
- Week 7 English Thursday Story Map.pdf
- Week 7 English Thursday Extra Idea Puppets in B & W.pdf
- Week 7 English Thursday Extra Idea Puppets in Colour.pdf
- Maths Friday Spring Test 3 Audio of Questions.mp3
- Maths Friday Spring Test 3 Questions.pdf
- Maths Friday Spring Test 3 Test Sheet.pdf
- Week 7 Maths Mastery Numbers to 50 (Monday and Tuesday).pdf
- Week 7 Maths Mastery Tens and Ones (Wednesday).pdf
- Week 7 Maths Mastery Represent Numbers to 50 (Thursday).pdf
- Week 7 Maths Place Value Reasoning and Probleming Solving Challenges.pptx
- Week 7 Maths Place Value Reasoning and Probleming Solving Challenges in PDF Format.pdf
OLI: to recognise symbols of the Eucharist.
This task is an arty task.
First: colour in the background to look like a stained glass window.
Second: cut out, colour and stick on the chalice (which has the wine) and the host (which is the bread). Stick the host above the chalice on your sheet. These symbols represent the body and the blood of Jesus.
OLI: to write your own Grace.
OLI: to name and locate the 7 continents of the world.
OLI: to name and locate the 5 oceans of the world.
OLI: to write a fact file about a North American animal.