Wednesday 11th November
Answers to today's Maths and English activities are below!
- Square and cube numbers answers.pdf
- Informal v formal answers.pdf
- Square-and-Cube-Numbers extension answers.pdf
Below are the Maths, English and English/Art activities for today. I will be going through these tasks with the children in this morning's 9:30am session and reviewing answers/sharing our work at 2:30pm.
As previously stated, I will ask the children to prioritise the Maths and English activities. I have also attached the PowerPoints for those children unable to join the call.
- Square and cube numbers worksheet.docx
- Square and cube numbers Extension worksheet.docx
- Square and cube numbers PowerPoint.pptx
As today is Remembrance day, I would like the children to write a Remembrance poem. Below are some examples. They can also do some Art work to accompany, examples attached in the PowerPoint.