Reception Summer Holiday Learning (Week 18+)
Reception Summer Holiday Home Learning
To ensure the children can have the best possible start to Year One, it would be hugely beneficial to continue Home Learning in some capacity on a weekly basis.
I have included some suggested activities below. If previous activities haven't been completed or children found certain parts more difficult, feel free to go back and revisit these objectives.
Above all please continue to listen to your child read or check out the Reception Home Learning Phonics Page and practise blending through these activities, especially the Phonics Booklets.
Should buying a workbook be an easier option for you, feel free to ask for some pointers on what to buy!
I hope you all have a lovely summer holiday!
Oak National Academy
The Oak National Academy has online lessons available for Reception below:
Have a go at some of the Literacy and Maths ones!
Phonics and Reading Activities
- Phonics Phase 2 Sentence Building Cards.pdf
- Phonics Phase 2 Yes:No Question Reading Cards.pdf
- Phonics Phase 3 Sentence Building Cards.pdf
- Phonics Phase 3 Sentence Cards.pdf
- Phonics Phase 3 Yes:No Question Reading Cards.pdf
- Phase 4 Sentence Cards.pdf
- Phase 4 Read The Cards With Sound Buttons.pdf
- Phase 4 Yes:No Question Reading Cards.pdf