Historic Pupil Premium Funding and Impact 206-2017
The pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities and to close the gaps between them and their peers.
To find out more follow this link:
Disadvantaged Pupils (DA Pupils)
Pupil Premium Budget for 2017-2018 is £86,380.
Pupil Premium: Action Plan 2015/2016
Total Pupil Premium funding
1. To raise attainment of pupils who are working below age expectancy.
@ Groups £49,970
2. To accommodate pupils in who are in receipt of PP with a full time nursery placement, subject to availability.
5 places @ £13,000
3. To improve behavior within a focused PPG.
4. To provide an opportunity for pupils to attend an extended schools learning provision including home-learning club.
5. Ensure pupils have the opportunity to experience a creative enrichment program.
- Group Intervention Program for PPG who have been identified for needing help.
- 1:1 Maths/ English/ SAL for PPG who require this additional support.
- Spring term extra curricular booster sessions
- Yr 6 Easter half term SATS extra curricular sessions.
- Assisted additional Nursery hours.
Whole school results for 2015-2016
GLD: 87% (4 HNM GLD 2 pupil premium, 2 non PP.)
KS1 Year1 Phonics Check: 100%
Reading: 80% 5 Pupils HNM 4 PP 1 non PP
Writing: 90% 3 Pupils HNM 2 PP 1 non PP
Maths: 93% 2 Pupils HNM 1 PP 1 non PP
Impact of funding 2015 -2016 on disadvantaged pupils
Funding of full time Nursery provision for disadvantaged pupils offered and taken up by parents.
This had a significant impact on their PSED, CLL and phonics outcomes at GLD reception class.
To raise levels of attainment for pupils who are below average attainment. Evidenced by outcomes in Y1 phonics check @ 100% and resist in Y2 also @ 100% success rate.
Equally Key stage 1 outcomes in Reading, Writing and Maths were all either at or above age expectations.
At Key stage 2 outcomes were also equally at or above age expectations especially in Writing, Maths and SP&G.
less so in Reading but still above nation l levels and way above local outcomes.
Behaviour was impacted upon for disadvantaged pupils by the creation of a Calming room staffed by an experienced Learning Mentor whose main goal was to reduce time out of class. This is evidenced by room logs and tracking sheets. Exclusions at historically minimal levels and way below local and national averages.
Pupil Premium: Action Plan 2016 / 2017
Total Pupil Premium funding
2016 / 2017 £83,000
1. To raise attainment of pupils who are working below age expectancy in R,W and M.
2. To accommodate pupils in Nursery who are in receipt of PP with additional hours, subject to availability.
3. To continue to monitor and track behavior within a focused PPG.
4. To provide an opportunity for pupils to attend an extended schools learning provision, including booster classes and home-learning club.
5. Ensure pupils have the opportunity to experience a creative enrichment program in music and art.
Evaluation of impact to be reviewed half termly and published September 2017.
Pupil Premium 2014-2015
The following illustrates what we are intending to use the pupil premium for, 2014-2015
The total provision allocated £84,500
Impact Pupil Premium 2014 - 2015 - Pupil Information and outcomes
GLD Good Level of Development overall = 83%
Pupil Premium = 80% Prime = 80% and Specific = 80%
Exceeding = 0% and 0% for both sets PP and Non-PP
Year 1 Phonics Overall = 93.1%
9 pupils Pupil Premium = 89% Non Premium = 95%
Year 2 retake = 100% pass = 1 pupil
KS1 Reading = 100% L2+ Pupil Premium = 100%
KS1 Reading = Pupil Premium 100% L2B+
KS1 Reading L3+ Pupil Premium = 38% Non PP = 43%
KS1 Writing = Pupil Premium 100% L2+ Non PP = 96%
KS1 Writing = Pupil Premium 100% L2B+ Non PP = 96%
KS1 Writing L3+ Pupil Premium 13% Non PP = 22%
KS1 Maths= 100% Pupil Premium L2+ Non PP = 100%
KS1 Maths = 100% Pupil Premium Non PP = 100%
KS1 Maths L3+ = Pupil Premium 0% PP 35% Non PP
KS2 Reading Pupil Premium = 100% L4+ Non PP = 93%
KS2 Reading L5+ PP= 56 % Non PP =64%
KS2 Writing Pupil Premium = 100% L4+ Non PP = 93%
KS2 Writing Pupil Premium L5+ = 25% Non PP = 43%
KS2 Maths Pupil Premium = 100% L4+ Non PP = 100%
KS2 Maths Pupil Premium = 50% L5+ Non PP = 79%
Progress = 16 pupils 53%
More than expected progress
Reading PP= 38% Non PP = 31%
Writing PP = 25% Non PP = 15%
Maths PP = 38% Non PP = 69%
Combined = Reading Writing and Maths = 97%