Primary Class Teacher
Required for September 2022 – applications from ECTs are very welcome.
Class Teacher: We seek to appoint an enthusiastic class teacher to join our warm and welcoming school. ECTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply. We are a Catholic primary school with a dedicated, friendly and supportive team.
We are looking for:
• a highly motivated and engaging class teacher with QTS, who strives for the very best outcomes for every child
• a teacher who is supportive of our Catholic ethos
• a team player with a strong work ethic, who demonstrates adaptability and resilience.
What we can offer you:
• a positive and supportive team who are always willing to help
• well behaved and enthusiastic pupils who demonstrate a love of learning
• supportive parents/carers
• a welcoming and warm community
The School and Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. We actively encourage applications from the Black and Global Majority community. We are more than happy to show you around. Please contact us to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Friday 10th June – 12pm.
Interviews: 23rd and 24th June.